Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two people have tagged me with an "I love your blog" card. The first one was Tami, she is the one I "crop-lift" from. I love looking at what she does and trying to make it work for my pictures. Whenever I am stuck in a rut she is the one that I go to for idea's. Kristi also tagged me, she is my "supplier" and now a client of mine at the salon. She is so bubbly all the time, I don't see how you just don't crash after all that you do. I love going to the store to see what she has in and what is going on for upcoming classes and crops.
The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.Now I get to nominate 7 people:
Christel
Amanda
Katie
Maria
Randi Jo
Cori(we'll see if this gets her to blog)
Nicole A

No comments: