Monday, September 22, 2008

Princesses


Bell(Elise)
Barbie(Abbi)
Cinderelli(Jordis)

Today I am watching my friend Jenni's daughter Abbi. When I found the girls' halloween costumes there was a Barbie dress that I decided to get too, which is perfect for times like this. They all are dressed up with purses, jewelry and crowns, all that's missing is a cute hair style but that would be to hectic to do with 3 girls. So far they are all playing well, but then again it's only 9 am and I still have all day. I just had to share these photos of them.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Looks like fun!!! Dallon had to put his costume on today too. He is going to be Spiderman.
Nicole

TAMI said...

CUTE!! I have a Raggedy Ann costume if you need one in the future- and a cute Witch or maybe a turtle, nascar driver,boxer or spiderman.....