Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pretty tame September

I've noticed that September is less eventful for us than our summer was. It is nice getting back into a routine and not having to be somewhere every weekend. Now that I have a double jogger stroller I have been taking the girls for a walk alot more, which they love. Ryan is still hunting every weekend up in Elk City which allows the girls and I to do whatever we want. Sat I judged the modeling for the Nez Perce fair in the morning. Then the girls and I went to lunch with Maria and her family before we headed up to my moms house. Christel and Layla were also up there since Richie was working a 24 hour shift. It's nice to just have all us girls together to just hang out and relax with no men to worry about. I am planning on taking the girls to the fair this weekend to see the animals, that is all they've talked about since the Idaho county fair. Not much new with us so hopefully this year I won't forget my camera for the fair so I can share some picures. (I entered some scrap booking stuff in the fair so hopefully I will get a ribbon or two)

No comments: