Friday, September 26, 2008

Hunting!





Last year right after Christmas Ryan bought these camo overalls for the girls. At the time they would not even put them on which really up set Ryan. But now that he has been hunting and they see him in his camo pants all the time they want to wear theirs. He has a dart gun that we was showing them how to use. Of course he had to explain that they only shoot elk, bear and deer, not each other. He really wants them to be interested in hunting so he has a hunting partner since I have no interest other than having the meat so we don't have to buy it at the grocery store. I am going to go out with him this Sunday though, he wants me to see that it is called "hunting" not "killing" and that's why he hasn't shot anything yet. After 5 weekends of hunting it gets pretty frustrating, and we still have rifle season and another archery season before the end of the year. Just call me the hunting widow from now on!

The last picture was taken last night, the girls are always trying to put on their Mr. Potatoe Head glasses on so we all decided to put them on and get our picture taken.

1 comment:

Maria said...

The girls look so cute in their camo, I will have to get Caden some. Rod is going out hunting the weekend of the 10th so I might be coming home, I will let you know. Have a great weekend!