Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fair time again!





Once again it rained at the fair, uhg! The girls actually enjoyed the petting zoo this year. I kept looking for Jordis because she would follow a goat or sheep off somewhere. Elise on the other hand is still leery about touching any of the animals. There were so many people in the petting zoo it was hard to get good pictures of the girls. I was able to quickly glance at the scrapbooking pages to see what ribbons I got and what my cousin Amanda got. My HOME letters that I made recieved 3 BIG ribbons-best in show, best in class and sweepstakes award(don't really know what that ribbon means). On all my other pages and cards I received blue and red ribbons. We bought an elephant ear and then headed home because I was soaked and the girls were cranky(thank goodness I didn't have a certain 26 year old "kid" with me too or I would have lost my mind:) Hopefully this rainy weather is a good sign that Ryan might actually get his elk this weekend. Hunting season is only a third over and I am tired of it already. Actually having my weekends free to do whatever the girls and I want is nice, not having him here to help with them is frustrating at times. Right now my girls are running around in their diapers playing with cars on the floor, so lady like. Well I need to start getting the girls ready for bed time.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

How funny, Aydann's hair was the exact same today. :) Congrat's on your ribbon's.