Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring, finally!

The girls are "flying" on thier swings.
My first strawberry, I have 14 more that are still green!!
The girls finally figured out how to make their jeep go and aren't scared when it starts to move.
With this nice weather that we have been having the girls and I are able to go outside more and play. Elise thinks everytime we go outside that she has to water my flowers(that's what she calls the stawberries and tomatoes). Jordis has started swinging on her belly like Elise which is nice for me because I would have to stand their and push her for up to half an hour. I'm still waiting on my front yard being started for the sprinkler system. Right now it looks like an abandoned house with all the weeds growing. Maybe that will be my mothers day gift:)

No comments: