Sunday, May 11, 2008

The best Mothers day!

So here's the run-down on my great Mother's Day..... This morning Ryan got the girls up and then they came and layed in bed with me while he went to the store to get stuff for breakfast. My mom and sister came over for some french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, and potatoes. The best part was that I didn't have to do a thing. Oh, and I also got a coffee and a dozen roses with a card. I then planted some flowers my neighbors gave me and checked on my garden. I now have little carrot tops poking out of the ground and little leaves from my cucumber plants showing. Then mom, Christel and I were off to see Made of Honor, it is a must see! Afterwards we headed to Home Depot to look at some plants for mom and I priced some bathroom fixtures for when we start that project. In the meantime Ryan has tilled, raked, and leveled off the front yard so we are just waiting for his friend Kevin to come over to start the sprinkler system. He also did a couple things on his "honey-do" list that have been there for quit awhile. We then finished off the evening with take out from my newest favorite place-Panda Express. The only thing that could make this day any better is if I had a maid to clean my house so I could wake up in the morning and not have to do it. Oh well, it can wait until tomorrow. I hope all the other moms that read this had as good of a day as me, Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: