Friday, May 9, 2008

A New tag

I was tagged by Tami R., so here it goes.
What was I doing 10 years ago? : I was preparing to graduate from highschool. I don't know if it was particularly this weekend but we had a really good senior sneak at Red River hot springs.
5 Things on my T0-Do List: work, go shopping at walmart, figure out what time on sunday my mom, sister and I are going to see Made of Honor at the theater, grocery shop.
5 Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, mini chocolate candy bars, dried apples, mocha's, popcorn
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Have a house built for us, put money away for the girls college and their first home, buy ryan a new pickup, buy me a new vehicle, give to ronald mcdonald and march of dimes.
5 Bad Habits: have to have everything in order, have to have things my way, am very non-confrontational, bite the sides of my nails, i'm cheap
5 places I have lived-Ferdinand, Lewiston, Clarkston
5 Jobs I've Had: babysitter, file girl for insurance company, Little Ceasars, hairstylist at Smartstyle and A Flair for hair
I am tagging Amanda, Christel, and Maria

No comments: