Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tagged, again

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

R--Riener is my maiden name and I will always be a Riener. When people from my home town see my girls their first comment is usually, "Oh, that's a little Riener girl for sure." It makes me happy to know that they look like me, I think it's neat when people look like their family members.

O--Obsesive, some would say that I am a bit obsesive about things. From my last tagged blog, you all know that I like to have things a certain way and if it's not that way I get a little agitated.

B--Beautician, I have always wanted to do hair. My senior year I actually signed up to go to LCSC for business management but changed my mind the summer after I graduated. My mom was a little upset that I wasn't going to college, but I knew this was for me. I did end up going to LC a year later for business management and I think it helps with co-owning my salon now. I hope my mom thinks I did the right thing also, I can't imagine doing anything else.

I--Imaginative, I like to imagine how things are going to be or how they are going to turn out. I know all parents do this, but I find myself imagining what the girls are going to be like when they get older and what they will do. Will they be more carefree like Ryan, or more on- task/obsessive like me. Not that I want time to go by any faster, I still can't believe they will be 2 years old in 2 months, I just imagine....

N--Not anyone else, just myself. Recently I read my baby book and a book that my mom and dad filled out telling about themselves and myself growing up. In it when they asked who I was most like or looked like, they both put that I was just myself. I never tried to be like someone growing up and I always did what "I" wanted. I do think I am a little like my mom but we still differ on some things.

That was harder than I thought! I am tagging Tami R.

No comments: