Monday, August 27, 2007

What a weekend!

I feel like I didn't see my kids hardly at all this weekend. Friday after work I picked the kids up, picked the babysitter up and then brought them back to our house. Not even 20 minutes later we were leaving to go down to serve beer at the Hot August Nights concert, which was a blast. Saturday morning Ryan left about 7:15 to go to his softball tournament and then I brought the girls there at 8:30 so Caylie and Ashlyn could watch them while I worked until 11. The twins were so fussy when I got there, I feel sorry for Caylie and Ashlyn having to put up with them, it was all I could do to calm them down.(which they didn't do until they laid down for a 3 hour nap) We then headed back over to watch Ryan, Becky, and Cori play some more. They got 1st place in the Potlatch Softball tournament! Sunday morning while doing some laundry downstairs I found a not so welcome visitor. It turned out to be a black widow spider!! If anyone know how much I hate spiders you will understand my reaction. I then took the girls up to my moms house so Ryan could set off bug bombs while we were gone. I left the girls at my moms this morning and came back home to start cleaning my ENTIRE house top to bottom. It took about 8 hours but it is finally done. There shouldn't be any more 8 legged friends hiding out because I vacuumed every corner, cubby hole, and under everything I could think of. The whole time I kept thinking spiders were crawling on me, but it was just my hair touching me. If anyone knows any good ways to keep spiders away please let me know because I HATE them!

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

wow you had a busy weekend. TAG you are it. check out my blog. kristi