Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm a newby

I had been contemplating on if I wanted a myspace account or not so when I saw Tami and Cori's blog spot I decided this was more my style.(plus Ryan said myspace would crash our computer) It took me awhile to figure out how to set up my blog but I finally finished it, for now. I am at my moms house with my girls so we can go to the Idaho County fair tonight. I entered a couple scrapbook pages in and a cross stitched picture that actually Ryan did but he didn't want his name on it for everyone to see, but I am sure if it gets a ribbon he will be bragging about it to everyone. My neice Jessi is modeling in the fashion show so we are going to watch her and eat some fair-food. I wonder how the girls will react to the animals this year. Last year Jordis was wanting to get closer to them and Elise was trying to get away from them. Of coarse I will have my camera ready so I can have even more pictures to scrapbook at the Sept. retreat, I might be pushing it to get all caught up this time. I'll post more later!

3 comments:

Cori said...

That's awesome that you are a blogger to!! Know I'm tagging you! Cori

TAMI said...

Hooray you decided to join our club!! I will be adding you to my fave sites!

Kristi O said...

I am soooo glad you are in the blog world, its great to see your darling family. thanks for linking me on your blog, what an honor!!