Monday, August 20, 2007

8 random things

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

1. I am very organized. Everything has it's place, if it's out of place I have to move it back. From the order I put clothes in the closet to how I cut someones hair. I have a specific order and place for everything and if I don't do it in that order or it's not in that place it drives me crazy.
2. I have to have my bed made before I get into it. Even if it is unmade when I get home, I will make it before I go to bed, I also pin my sheets to my blanket. Ryan hates it.
3. I have to clean all of my house at the same time. I can't clean one room this day and another room the next day. My laundry is the same way.
4. I hate ketchup, even the smell of it. But I will mix it with mayo for fry sauce. Ryan puts it on everything, so if I can smell it when he is eating I have to sit somewhere else.
5. I dent the front of my pop or beer can, it's been habit since highschool. My best friend dented the back and I dented the front.
6. I don't like to hear people chewing their food. I have to have the tv or radio on at home so I can't hear the sound. Banana's are the worst.
7. I make lists for everything. I will even write stuff down that I just did so I can check it off.
8. As soon as I get home for work my hair goes into a pony tail and I change into either pj pants or shorts. I will even wear it to the grocery store or walmart if I have to go there. I am not much for wearing dress clothes, comfort it the best.
I don't have anyone to tag, who ever reads this and starts their own blog next is tagged.

No comments: