Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Husband off hunting! Yeah!


For Ryan's week vacation this year he wanted to go hunting, so being the good wife that I am I let him go. But actually it benefits me more. Now I can get all the things done around the house that I want to and go to bed as late as I want to. It's amazing how clean the house stays when he is gone. You would think the girls would make the house dirty but I think it is him:) Well last week I had to make a little trip to Urgent Care at Valley Medical for three stitches. I cut skin off the top of my knuckle while cutting hair. Not fun! Since I hadn't had a tetnus shot since grade school I had one of those too. I'm still able to work and go to scrap camp. That was my main concern was that it would hinder me at the retreat but I am able to bend my finger now so all is good. Ryan was in a wedding this last weekend also. It was really pretty, the colors were all fall colors, browns, oranges, and creams. As always, Ryan looked great in his tux. It's amazing how a tux can make any guy look good:) This weekend the girls are spending thurs & fri with my mom and sat & sun with ryan's parents. I'm sure they will be good and spoiled when they come home. I'm including a picture from this last weekend. The bride is blowing bubbles for the girls.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Michelle,
I love doing my blog. Your's is so cute. It is such a fun way to keep family and friends updated. I think the husbands make bigger messes than the kids.

Mommy said...

I didn't know if you would realize it was Nicole (Altman) Roberts that posted that last comment. I will sign my name from now on.