Friday, September 21, 2007

At the Fair!

Tonight Ryan and I took the girls to the Nez Perce County Fair. The minute I walked through the gate super mom here remembered that I did not bring my camera. I have been looking forward to bringing the girls to the fair since last year and taking pictures of them. We still had a good time. The girls didn't care too much for the petting zoo. They were ok if we were holding them but the minute we would try to put them down they turned into spider monkeys and wouldn't let go of us. they really liked the fair food-corndogs, pop, and of course french fries. We can't go through any kind of drive thru without elise saying "french fry mommy". It's pretty embarassing at the coffee shops. We then took the girls over to the carnival. The only ride they were big enough for was the carasaul.(bad spelling) Jodis loved it and Elise didn't even sit on the horses. On the way back to the car they were both pointing at it and saying "horsie" which sounds like "pissy" when they say it. I really wish I had my camera for the look on Jordis' face when the horse started going up & down. She didn't want to get off it. Hopefully next year I will remember my camera, I don't really want to pay $5.50 again to go to the fair. The fresh air and excitement really wore them out, they went to bed very well tonight.

No comments: