Monday, September 17, 2007

What a retreat!

It's Monday and I'm back from my scrapbooking retreat. I had so much fun and got so much done this last weekend. I finished 60 pages in the twins albums and I am still "All caught Up". I thought I was going to have to change the name of my blog Friday because I still had a pretty full photo box but I managed to stay up late and get them done. My sister went with me this year and she worked on her wedding album. Cori's "crew" grew to 19 people this retreat. Only a couple years ago it was between 5-7 people. We had a wine tasting night this year which went over really well, a little too well for some people when you see the pictures. I don't have anymore pictures to srap but I am already excited for the next one. I but together a slide show of some of the pages I did, what the lodge looks like, and some of the friends that were there. I'm off to take a much needed nap while the girls are still sleeping.

No comments: