Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally...I have my computer back

Denis and Dena Frei
Ryan "asleep"
The boys!
Becky by a creek at Kirkwood
Dena at the homestead at Kirkwood
After going over a month without my computer, I am finally connected with the world again:) Since my last post we have been super busy. We went on our annual "adults only" camping trip up river with the Bremers', Frie's, Weeks', and Heimgartner's. Ryan and Johnny fell off the wave runner going through a pretty big rapid when we were going up. Denis scared the @#($ out of Jenni and Dena when he started floating towards that same rapid with absolutely no power. Somehow he managed to get the jet boat started before they had to go through the rapid backwards. We did a lot of eatin', drinkin', dancin', and just layin aroung. Quite a few of us came home with sun burns, I'm still itching from peeling. The next weekend we went up the river again but this time with Justin Luther and in a bigger jet boat. We didn't quit make it to the dam but I don't think the boys cared because we saw some "flashing" women on a tour boat that went by us. My husband missed about an hour of the ride because he was "asleep" on the bottom of the boat.
In the mean time, the twins are getting bigger and smarter every day. They can tell you what almost every letter in the alphabet is and the sound that most of them make. They will get to see their cousins from southern idaho this weekend so I'll put some pictures of all of them together next week. Here's a couple pictures from the boat trip.

2 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Wow that's awesome Ry can "sleep" anywhere. :)Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry the girls were dirt monsters when you got home.

TAMI said...

Glad to have you back!