Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Fever

It seems like everyone is having babies this month!! Baby Jaxon Whittaker Long finally decided to join the outside world today after putting his mommy through about a week of labor. The girls and I went down to see him this evening after I got off work. Amanda looks great, but after only two pushes it doesn't surprise me. (She will probably be wearing her regular jeans home too!) Aydann is very protective of her new little brother, she kept reminding my girls that he was "her baby". There are pictures posted on Amanda's blog(just click on her name on the right side of my blog and it will take you there). More exciting news....I am going to have a new baby niece in August. My sister found out yesterday that she is having a girl, that makes 6 biological granddaughters for my mom! Hopefully someday she will get a boy out of someone.

No comments: