Monday, March 31, 2008

What I am doing right now...

Kristi had this on her blog yesterday so since I haven't blogged lately I thought I would put it on mine rather that comment on hers(sorry Kristi).
Right now I am....
Listening the Two and a half men on the t.v.
Elise is trying to stick her microphone in Ryan's belly button for some reason:)
Wondering where Jordis is, if she is left alone she plays as long as Elise lets her, quietly.
Thinking about Amanda heading to the hospital to hopefully have Jaxon tonight(I need a baby fix, everyone around me is pregnant or having babies)
Jordis came out from hiding and is now singing in the microphone that was just in Ryan's belly button, yuck!
Wondering when all of our little house projects are going to be done, they are all on hold because our window we ordered is not in yet.
Wishing it would stop snowing so the girls can play outside
Hoping that my husband will be nice and watch the girls on Friday so I can go to the Luau.
Wondering what all of my readers are doing, please respond on you blogs. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

I love that your commented, its more fun to come to your blog and read. I love that your girls play by themselves and are creative. I can't wait to meet Mr. Jaxon I am feeling sorry for her at this point. She sounds so miserable. Isn't there some magic wand she can wave?