Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend recap

Well we started off our weekend by going to the Frei's house to play a little Wii for Denis's birthday. I kicked butt in bowling and didn't do too bad at boxing either. Sat morning my arm was sore from the boxing, it's quit a workout. Sat we had Ryan's nephew Kayden's 2nd birthday party up in G-ville. The girls played outside all day and the whole next morning. I didn't realize until we got home how much sun they actually got. Their poor little faces are really pink today. The girls jumped on the trampoline for the first time and loved it. It makes me nervous with all the kids up there with them, but we had a couple adults around the edges to keep falls to a minimum. Their twin cousins got a blow up castle a couple years ago so that was set up also for the kids to play in. Jordis loved it but Elise wouldn't even get into it (and she is usually my little daredevil). When we got home yesterday we played outside even more while daddy did some yard work. Looking outside, I think this weekend was just another teaser because it's pretty gloomy again.

No comments: