Saturday, April 5, 2008

New swingset!!






For Christmas and the girls' birthday, grandma Eloise bought them a Costco cedar swingset. This last week Ryan and various helpers have been setting it up and moving peagravel into the play area. I am so proud of Ryan, he started and completed this project in less than a week! I took the girls outside this afternoon when it was all done to check it out. Right when Elise saw it she said "Wow, look mommy!" They played on it for well over an hour. I was a little leary about them climbing up it but they figured it out and cruised down the slide. This will hopefully keep them content while I try to put in a garden this year. Slowly all of our projects are starting to come together and get done, hopefully I will have grass in my front yard before summer. Thank you to all that helped us this week(most guys don't read this so if your husband or son helped us tell them I greatly appreciate it).

1 comment:

Maria said...

WOW, that is an awesome swing set, Caden can't wait to come and play on it! Good job Ryan!! We have been playing outside all weekend long to, my flowers are starting to come up in the backyard, I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks and let the kids play together. Miss you!