Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What my girls do every morning





Every morning while I'm getting ready for work, if the girls aren't watching cartoons they are at my feet dragging out all the tampons and pads in the cabinet. This morning I decided to take pictures when I saw Elise trying to wrap a bar of soap with a pad! After that they dumped all the tampons out of the box and divvied them up between them like Halloween candy. They are so content taking them in and out of the box while I do my makeup and hair. Every once in awhile they want me to put makeup on them but usually they are happy with the femine products. Hopefully it will be awhile before they figure out what they are really playing with!

2 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

That makes me laugh, now I know what "crafty project's " I could plan for after nap time... :)

TAMI said...

That is hilarious!! Just don't use the 'real' things as embellishments when you do these pics in your scrapbook. LOL!
The girls are gonna love this when they are 16!