Thursday, December 27, 2007

Aiken Christmas


















I tried to do a slide show of pictures from Christmas but something is wrong with my computer so here are a couple pictures. We had a very busy weekend. It started off by Friday Ryan and I had our Christmas couples bunco. Then Saturday morning we went to my mom's so we could exchange gifts with my friend Maria and her family. She gave me the coolest gift, Chanel sunglasses, I love them! Sunday we had Christmas with my side of the family. The girls really got the hang of opening presents this year, I don't think I opened any of mine because they were already opened by one of them. Monday Ryan had to work so the girls and I just hung out with grandma Eloise and Aunt Christel. Later that night I took them to church. They did pretty good, Elise thought she was a princess waving to everyone whenever we had to walk up the aisle. Christmas morning was fast, Ryan and I got up and dressed before the girls so after they opened Santa presents we could head to his parents house. At the Aikens the girls had even more presents to open, and opened everyone elses. They got a huge doll house from papa and gma Aiken, Jordis especially likes it. They got so much stuff that when we got back home I had to do some major rearranging of things so eveything would fit in their room. I hope everyone that reads this had a great holiday, we sure did. Oh, tomorrow is Ryan's b-day, he is turning 26! (still a baby)

3 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I can relate to the "rearranging" part. But we can't complain that the grandparents buy them so much, right. Saves us money. :) Glad your christmas was good.

Aunt Jan said...

Looks like the girls had fun! So wish I could be with my granddaughter at Christmas.. we had a little Christmas in Florida, when I got to see her.. But, I would be like your parents and spoil her rotton..fun!(I have Caylie to spoil!) Your girls are sooo cute! Hey, and tell your hubby Happy Birthday.. yes he's a young one.. Have a Great New Year!

Kristi O said...

I amd glad you had such a nice time. Its fun that the girls are getting into it! Happy Holiday's 'chelle!