Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

A- Attached or single?: Very attached
B- Best Friend: my sister Christel
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, unless it is Better than Sex cake(which I am making for xmas Bunco)
D- Day of choice: Sunday, I am able to spend it with my husband and kids
E- Essential Item: Cell phone, I'm lost without it
F- Favorite Color: Pink, especially with brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: ewwwe. Not really either
H- Hometown: I live in Lewiston, Idaho but Ferdinand will always be my home
I- Indulgence(s): Mocha's, I try to make it a treat so it's not usually everyday
J- January or July: no contest, JULY
K- Kid(s): twins, Elise and Jordis(2)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family
M- Marriage Date: Oct 2, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers & 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: something bad happening to my girls
.Q- Quote(s): It was my dad's "Don't worry, be happy"
R- Reason To Smile: My girls
S- Season: Fall, I love the warm sunny days, cooler nites, and all the fall colors
T- Tag others : EVERYONE WHO READS MINE IS TAGGED!!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to eat cookies and muffins straight out of the freezer, not thawed at all
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: A meal isn't complete without meat to me
W- Worst Habit: having to have everything organized, it's sounds like a good thing but it can be a curse
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultra sound
Y- Your Favorite Food: anything mexican
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: