Friday, February 6, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

This is looking in the the bathroom before...Looking toward the door...
This is where the tub used to be...




Our new bathtub and concrete board layed on the floor....



So, many of you know that we are remodeling our bathroom, not just adding a new toilet, we are totally striping it down to the studs. Ryan started on it last night and by this morning when I left for work he had everything but the toilet and floor ripped out. When I got back from work they had the concrete board that has to go on the floor for the tile, and the new bathtub in. It is 11 pm right now, ryan and my brother Ron are working on wiring the new outlets and light switches. Don't really now it electricity and beer mix, I guess we'll see. I met my mom at Culdesac with the girls so she could keep them over night since we don't have a toilet and the house is wreck. I am heading up tomorrow so I don't have to try to keep my house clean through all of this. I am hoping by Monday when I get home that it will be ready for me to paint and the tile to be laid the next weekend. Here are some before and during pictures. To be continued....

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Ryan was here this a.m. and said that he was pretty close to being done. I bet it's going to look awesome, I'm excited to see what your new vanity looks like.. and what color's you pick.