Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Remodel update...

Well I don't have any pictures yet to post but I will soon. I came home Monday night and was quite surprised by my husband, he really busted his #$@ this weekend!(A big thank you to my brother Ron and Duane's friend Ron, thank you for all your hard work) They had the walls in and textured, the bathtub in place along with the shower walls, the new fan and 4 new outlets(I only had one to use before). the toilet was in, and the concrete board is in and ready to have the tile laid. He also cleaned everything! He dusted, swept and vacuumed, the only thing I had to do was mop the floors. I am so proud of him this weekend, he is really hurting from everything so I think I will get a massage gift certificate for him to reward him. Today I didn't have any appointments so I painted the ceiling and walls. I realized that I painted the walls the same color as my hallway AFTER I had already had one wall done. Oh well, it will look different once I figure out what accent color I want to do. The tile might get laid this weekend so if I does I will post pictures after it's done.

No comments: