Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life update

I noticed it had been awhile since I last posted so I thought I would update everyone on our life. The girls are showing us that they are definately little-big girls. Jordis' new saying is "I talkin' to you" or "I can't, I'm small". Elise says everything is "amazing" and proving to be quit stubborn about things, lately she will only let ryan do her hair or it turns into a big fight between her and I. We are still trying to talk Jordis into potty training, we don't even have to remind Elise anymore about it. The other day we started working on writing letters, they can write an O, H, and T. They are really into Barbie movies so I put a bunch of them on our netflix account so we won't get tired of watching the same one over and over.
Last weekend Ryan and I went to the Annual Greencreek Crab Feed with my siblings and other friends. My husband demonstrated just how crazy of a dancer he can be to a couple of my clients/friends. They thought he was so hilarious that their mom called me to tell me about them immitating his dance moves. This weekend we are going to McCall with our "couple" friends to go sledding and do a little drinking and games in the snow. I will post pictures when I get back, should be some interesting ones.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Have fun in McCall. There should be plenty of snow for you all.

Aunt Jan said...

I'm jealous!! McCall is my favorite winter spot...since we got married there... Have fun...