Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures finally!
















When the girls woke up today and saw all the snow, every other request was to go outside and play in the snow. Last year they didn't really enjoy the snow too much so I was wondering how this year was going to be. They loved it! They just couldn't understand why we couldn't make a snow man or make snow balls. Elise spent all her time eating the snow and catching snowflakes on her tongue while Jordis had a hard time making snow balls. She would go to throw it at me and it would end up in her face somehow. I am hoping if the Cottonwood ski course opens this year to bring them up there to get them lessons. They say the younger they are the easier it is for them to learn. As long as it isn't me teaching them I think it should be ok.
Yesterday we went see Santa at the Mall. I was prepared that the girls were going to throw and fit and not go anywhere near santa but I was surprised by them. Elise was chomping at the bit to see him. Luckily there was only a little baby in front of us because Elise kept saying "it's my turn" and "come here santa". They started off by just talking to him and then he just sat them in his lap and they chatted his ear off telling him all that they wanted. I am going to try to hook my scanner up so I can put the picture on here somehow. Stay tuned....

No comments: