Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays

I figured it was a little to late to say Merry Christmas. We had a really busy Christmas like usual. Christmas Eve day the girls and I went to my mom's for the day to have Christmas with my side of the family since we were going to let the girls stay home for Christmas day this year. My mom bought the 4 little girls matching dresses that were dark green, they all looked so cute. We went to church after we ate, the whole time Elise wanted to go see "Baby Jeez" in the cradle at the front of church. After church my brother-in-law Richie was dressed up as santa for the kids. Jordis sat on his lap but Elise wouldn't. We headed back home to get the girls in bed to wake up for Santa presents in the morning. When they woke up they were more concerned about the stockings being off the entertainment center then anything. They opened all their presents and then Chelsea and I put all the toys together while Ryan cooked breakfast. Later we went to Justin and Amanda's for Christmas dinner, it was really good(mmm...prime rib). Friday we headed to Ryan's parents house and ended up staying until Sun becuase sat the road's were closed. We played our new Wii that his parents gave us and the kids ran around all sugared up from the candy and cookies. The last 5 days were fun but I will be glad to get back into a routine. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get them downloaded to my computer.

No comments: