Friday, June 6, 2008

Everything comes in 3's!!

Why does it seem that when bad stuff happens it comes in 3's? Hopefully we are done now that we have had 3 bad things happen to us. To start, Ryan was passed up yet again for a driving position with Pepsi so he is really trying to find a new job. His moody behavior because of not liking his job mixed with me telling him no over and over again about jobs that won't work for our family and our budget, does not make a good combination. Then on Memorial day I fell carrying Jordis down the stairs at my moms house which hyperextended my back. I couldn't move at all for about 5 minutes and then got better as time went on. Now today I was woken up at 6:30 am by a loud popping noise so I looked outside thinking the air conditioner was broke or someone had turned the sprinkler system on. It wasn't until I went down stairs and stepped into warm water that I realized that my hot water tank was gushing water. So luckily I knew where the water shut off valve was and was able to keep the water damage to a minimum. Ryan came home(hopefully he won't lose his job over this) and started vacuming up all the water. AFter talking to the insurance and getting that squared away we started taking up the flooring in Ryan's room that he just finished putting in last month. He had 4 pieces of trim to put in the room and then it would have been done. Hopefully our luck will turn around or I'll have to be admitted to the 5th floor:)

2 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

1. He will find a new job, hopefully something everyone will be happy about. 2. I thought Ryan was the klutz. and 3. I am sooooo glad I don't have a house yet,
To bad we didn't get to see Sex and the City tonight... talk to you this weekend.

Kristi O said...

oh my gosh pal, I am so sorry! I will pray for some peace and for a regrouping. the Right job is out there for him, it really is!