Sunday, February 17, 2008

A tag a little late

Amanda tagged me last week. I had so many birthdays and stuff I didn't have time to do it so here it is. Here goes.................................the rules.....1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)So - here are my answers:
R: Responsible. I started babysitting my little sister when I was about 8 and other children when I was 10 so evidently someone thought I was pretty responsible. I don't like to be careless about things, I'm not one that likes to deal with bad consiquenses.
O: Organized. Most of you already know this if you've read any of my other tags. I like everything in it's place and looking clean. It drives me crazy to work or live in clutter. My basement is driving me CRAZY right now since we are remodeling a room and everything is just stacked everywhere.
B: Beautician. I have been doing hair outside of school for 8 1/2 years now. It doesn't seem that long until I think that I have co-owned our salon for 5 years this July. Thank you all who come to me.
I: (I can't think of anything, if you have any ideas leave it in my comments and I will add it.)
N:Nice, I like to think that I am nice to everyone I meet. I like people to be nice to me so I try to be nice to them.
I am tagging Cori since she didn't do it when Tami tagged her, Nicole since she never does things like this on her blog, Christel-you need a new post:), and anyone else that wants to do it.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Inspired: by your girls and your family?