Sunday, February 17, 2008

The perfect 32 hours

I just had the perfect 32 hours in a long time. Yesterday Ryan took the girls with him to Grangeville so his parents could see them and he could go on a 4 wheeler ride. So I was left all alone for a little less than a day and a half. Usually when this happens I use the time to catch up on house work and things like that. Instead I decided to use it a "me time". It started off by playing bunco with all my girlfriends until about 10 pm last night and then coming home and crawling into a bed I didn't have to share pillows with anyone. Then I slept in until 8 and went to work at 9:30. I did 2 kids cuts and then cut Becky's hair off (it is very cute if you get to see it). Then Becky, Dena, Randi Jo and I went to see Fool's Gold followed by lunch at Taco Time. Then Becky, RJ and I went to have pedicures done at the beauty school, so relaxing and made me very thankful I am done with school. Then I went to my favorite place, Crop Paper Scissors. There I made 2 mini albums of the pictures of the girls that were taken at the store at xmas time, ate chocolate cake and chatted with Amanda, Kristi, Tami, and Jamie. When I came home I couldn't find Ryan anywhere, he wasn't asleep on the couch or in our bed. When I went to check on the girls I found them all alseep on their bedroom floor. He has been telling them for awhile that they were going to have a slumber party with him. It was so cute, I will try to post a picture tomorrow since it is 12:30 am right now.
OH! and for those of you that noticed that my last post is missing it is because people that I don't know have been leaving posts and trying to put a virus in my computer so I had to change some settings on my blog. I will try to put them back up. You can still leave comments, I just have to ok them before they will show now. I'm off to bed finally.

2 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

That sounds like perfect mommy time if ever.

The Hussy Housewife said...

Had fun hanging with you girls last night. Sorry I turned in early...this shingles is killing my energy level. Hope to see you scrapping someother time..or in June:) Your girls are so sweet!