Sunday, February 3, 2008

New projects for the girls room




Since Ryan was working on to ceiling in the room downstairs I decided to stay home from the scrapbook store and do a little scrapbooking at home. I altered the girls letters of their names that had been on the wall and decorated two picture frames that I got when the girls were born. I have been waiting to do something with them but wasn't quit sure until I was looking at Sherelle C blog one day. She had the same frame so I scraplifted the idea for mine. I'm hoping to make Vday cards tomorrow while the girls are napping.

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Pretty-Pretty-Pretty!!!!
Yep- u were missed at the scrapbook store today....I was sure lonely. Looks like you got a lot done at home though. I designed the page of the month this month so you will have to let me know if I did ok or not....

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I love their names. Where did you get that frame, it looks like one that was given to me from Gma June? Very cute idea