Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Twins' birthday party

EliseJordis
Cousin Aydann Connor and Tristan

Jessi and Ashlee












Well we survived the birthday party at McDonalds! It was so nice having it there so I didn't have to clean my house or have 11 kids running wild around here. They did everything from feeding the kids to handing out icecream and cake, it was very nice for the price:) The girls made a haulin' with all the toys they received. Most everything revolved around Disney princesses this year which is exactly what they are into these days. They got a couple games and activity sets which will be nice this winter when they are cooped up inside with nothing to do I can bring the games out now that they are old enough to play. Thank you to everyone that came tonight, it was a lot of fun and the girls love everything they received.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I love Elise's scrunchy face... you were right McDonalds was a great idea.... I don't remember cleaning up any mess. :)