Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My babies are 3!!!







Wednesday my little girls are going to turn 3 years old. I can't believe that the last 3 years have flown by so fast, it seems like not so long ago that they were in the hospital in Spokane only weighing a couple pounds each. Now they are talking, potty training, singing songs, counting, learning their colors, playing together, fighting, and so much more. Their party is going to be at McDonalds wed night with lots of friends and family their. I decorated the Dora cake in the picture, that's about the extent of their "Dora birthday party" that they said they wanted, kind of hard to decorate the playland at McD's. I will post pictures after their party.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I did know that the necklace signs, I thought that they would like that as I am sure that you will too!!!! Maybe they will have a short battery life:)

TAMI said...

Happy Birthday Elise & Jordis!!! Hope you McD's party was a blast!

Kids just grow up way too fast!