Monday, October 8, 2007

Trip to Boise














This last weekend the girls, my mom and I went to Boise to my friend Maria's sons first birthday. This girls did awsome on the ride down. They slept until New Meadows and then watched Happy Feet the rest of the way. Friday night I decorated Caden's Tigger cake and then we went to the hotel. I didn't know how the girls would do sleeping in the hotel but they did great. Elise thought she had to sing everyone asleep but she eventually crashed. We did some power shopping on Saturday before the party. I wish I had more time because there were some really good sales going on. At the party the girls didn't really try to help open the presents but they sure wanted to play with them afterwards. Elise was a little possessive about the little firetruck that she could ride, whenever Caden came over to try to climb on it she would scream. The ride home went really well also. We had an extra passenger, Cori's son Andy missed his bus home earlier that morning so we gave him a lift. I think the girls liked him being in the back seat with them, they were flirting alot. Now I won't be so scared to take the girls out of town, so hopefully we'll be making more trips to Boise!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Shell, next time you go to Boise, really save your $$ cause they have several AWESOME scrap book stores too. I know Crop, Paper, Scissors is a GREAT one but these are bigger.