Thursday, October 18, 2007

First Mug Shots




I had to write about this, it was too funny and made me realize that my girls are growing up way too fast. This morning I was balancing my check book on the computer while the girls were in the kitchen playing with the magnets on the dishwasher(I thought). Well I heard something like a pen cap hit the floor and the girls had been pretty quiet so I thought I should see what they were up to. They had pushed Jordis' highchair out from the wall and helped themselves to the sharpie markers on the table. They were writing on the back of the highchair and Jordis had about a 2 inch line started on the side of the table when I caught them. Of coarse I told them "no no" and sat them in time out but when I sat them down I noticed they each had a couple lines drawn on their face. It was all I could do to not laugh in front of them. So after timeout was done I decided to take their mug shot infront of the "crime scene". They don't look too upset in their pictures do they? I'll have to keep ALL pens and markers up high now!

3 comments:

Kristi O said...

cuties! how fun, wow and twice the trouble

TAMI said...

The fun had just begun.......

Aunt Jan said...

SO.....CUTE!!! You have your hands full!