Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick kids....

This has been my life for the last week or so. It started off with Jordis coughing every morning and night, then a couple days later Elise started. Friday Jordis had a fever so I took them both in to get checked out. Jordis ended up having an ear infection but Elise didn't. Jordis is making a habid of sleeping with me since Friday, hopefully it stops soon. Luckily she is easier to sleep with than Elise, she cuddles while Elise kicks and moves alot. Today they both started getting goopy eyes, not sure if it is an eye infection or something more. I am staying home tomorrow with them so hopefully they will get over this soon. They aren't very photogenic since they have been sick so I haven't taken their 3 year 4 month picture yet.

1 comment:

Aunt Jan said...

hi..answered your ? on resort in Cancun on my blog... (but the $77.00 is per day) good food...call me if you have any ? They make you feel so welcome...
Hope the girls feel better soon.. Wish you could come down this Sunday to CPS...