Friday, November 23, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY INSANITY!

Yes, I am one of those insane people that get up before the crack of dawn to stand in line for things that probably aren't that good of a sale once you sit down and think about it. My friend's Maria, Stephanie, Amanda and myself were at JCPenny's at 3:15 am this morning. I didn't really have anything I needed there but I found some clothes for Ryan and got my free snow globe. We then went to Walmart, talk about crazy people. Once those doors open it's like cattle moving. The people that got carts outside were stuck outside because the people without carts were dashing between cars and butting infront of everyone to get in first. Once you are in there and realize there is a huge pile of that "certain present" you were after you wonder why you too rushed through the store like a mad woman. We finished up and Walmart and hit Kmart and Walgreens right as they opened. We were sitting down to eat breakfast at Waffles n' More at 8 am and were wondering if we should order breakfast or lunch since we had been up so long. Once we got back to my house we all looked like we had been out partying all night, and wanted a much needed nap. I will probably go out again next year but I might reconsided going to Penny's at 3 am! That is just way to early for me, I am wiped out. I am officially done buying presents for this year. Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

It was crazy, but the starbucks and our cheesey lil Mickey globes sure made it worth it. :)

Aunt Jan said...

Glad you did the early shopping..I was camping and woke up at 5am..and thought I'm missing out on the crazy shopping... I went back to bed until 9!! You say your done shopping.. I remember getting done early..then still going out buying more gifts.. Now I don't buy any!! LOL!! Hope you had a yummy Thanksgiving!

island mamma said...

HAHA and don't forget the people who tryto run you over in the parking lots or even with their shopping carts!